This isn't your average blender. It's smaller, lighter, and more portable than anything you've ever seen.
But don't let its size fool you – it can still blend up a storm!
Whether you're in the mood for a smoothie or want to make your own protein shake on the go, this little powerhouse has got you covered.
A few steps before using your blender:
- First, charging: before the first use, charge at least 3 hours. 8 hours is better, to completely charge the first time
- Second, tightening: the cup body and the base must be tightened to rotate, because the cup body and the base have an invisible protection switch. Only the cup body can be tightened to reach the convenient working state.
- Third, cut fruit: fruit must be cut into small pieces before use
- Fourth, add water: After putting the fruit and any powders/supplements, you must add one-half of the water or milk. (Unless you have a very watery fruit, like watermelon. In that case, you don't need water).
- The V-Shaped Switch: The cup should be inverted and the switch should be turned up before the head is turned up (otherwise the blade can be caught with the fruit). After reaching the inverted position, it should be shaken about 45 degrees, and the juice extraction effect will be good.
- Feel free to use a mix a variety of fruits and vegetables as long as they are cut properly, and combine with your favorite supplement powders and vitamins.
Material: Food Grade Blender + Food Grade Rubber Seal
Product Type: Kitchen; Health and Fitness Tech
Capacity: 12 ounces (380ml)
Number of blades: 6
Product Weight: 1.01 pounds (460g)